Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It just seems impossible

Eating right has never been so hard as it has been the past week and half or so. We have been running back and forth from Salisbury to Saint John. There just isn't time to eat healthy.

We have a family member in the hospital right now and trying to get a healthy meal at the Saint John Regional Hospital cafeteria shouldn't be too hard. Or so I thought. Now I know they have salads and stuff like that but when you smell the deep fryer and see the fries, oh man I go week. It's just so easy to grab a coffee and a muffin and get back to the family member. It has to be quick and easy.

On the plus side though, after having ate the fries I felt horrible. It's like my body was saying “what the heck is the matter with you? How could you feed me that stuff?” I (and my body) were not happy campers.

So, I've been doing my very best to get my salads back into me and get back on the straight path to healthy living and eating.

I haven't done a weigh in because I know it won't be pretty. So, next week I will hopefully be able to give better news and positive results.

-Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment