Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How I feel about Geoff going to Rome for 2wks

Well here it is, the eve of Geoff going away for 2 weeks. I'm really sad that he's going cause I'm going to miss him terribly. The last time he was gone for that long was back in 2001 when he went to Kansas on business (with a different company). Back then though we didn't have any kids and lived in an apartment in Saint John.

Anyway, I am sad but I'm happy for him at the same time. An opportunity like this doesn't come along everyday. He's been working hard and proving to his company that he's the right person to go (so I guess all the overtime paid off).

The kids aren't really showing any emotions about him going, which I find kinda strange. John does tend to hold things in and then explode later on (gee, wonder who he gets that from?), Anna on the other hand, is so happy-go-lucky that not too much bothers her. Well, we'll see how they are doing tomorrow when we have to leave him at the airport.

Well, I'll let you know how I'm doing on Sunday (5/23/10)

Ciao!

-Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment